[Vtigercrm-developers] Two wikis?

Callum Macdonald lists.vtigercrm.com at callum-macdonald.com
Thu Dec 21 18:55:14 PST 2006

Hey Guys,

I thought that the Trac wiki and wiki.vtiger.com were the same thing,
but I've just checked, they're not. I'd suggest it makes sense to
standardise the Wiki into one platform.

I'm not sure about how practical that is, so as an alternative could we
transfer all the content from one Wiki onto the other and simply
redirect one?

Or if having two wikis makes sense, could somebody post a short
explanation of which wiki is for what and then I'm happy to add that to
the homepage of each (if I have permission to do that).

C.