[Vtigercrm-developers] beneath the supportstartdate >>> (dd-mm-yyyy) ...wanna hide this....

Torsten Zenk tzenk at gmx.net
Tue Dec 12 00:55:55 PST 2006

Okay , for those who may be intersted, thx to Joe i found how to get rid
of displaying the (dd-mm-yyyy) under the dates. Simply comment out the
following lines in DisplayFields.tpl like this. That´s it!
Line 343
{else}

I wonder if the europeans in here ever worked on the issue with the
dd-mm-yyyy format as it is unknown in Europe. We use always use
dd.mm.yyyy. There are lots of questions about this issue, but i found no
solution untill now.

Good bye