[Vtigercrm-developers] Bug fix for Outlook plug in error "Invalid

Tim Smith smith.timsmith at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 12:21:32 PDT 2006

See this link for more information: Japanese doesn't use
spaces<http://books.google.com/books?id=wn5sXG8bEAcC&dq=languages+that+don%2527t+use+spaces+between+words+such+as+Japanese&pg=PA697&ots=J_bDt2TeTA&sig=V7GXLzZlDmmAreWZRj7djFz0x-I&prev=http://www.google.com/search%253Fhs%253D0D%2526hl%253Den%2526lr%253D%2526safe%253Doff%2526client%253Dfirefox-a%2526rls%253Dorg.mozilla%25253Aen-US%25253Aofficial%2526q%253Dexample%252Bof%252Bjapanese%252Blanguages%252Bthat%252Bdon%2527t%252Buse%252Bspaces%2526btnG%253DSearch&sa=X&oi=print&ct=result&cd=1>