[Vtigercrm-developers] [Vtigercrm-commits] [vtiger-commits] r9127 - /vtigercrm/tags/vtigercrm-4.2.4/modules/Leads/LeadConvertToEntities.php

Jeff Kowalczyk jtk at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 28 20:25:01 PDT 2006

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 07:58:39 -0700, Allan Bush wrote:
> what's the best way to revert these changes?  I guess since
> there's no way to remove a change completely any method which reverts
> this change (merge, checkout old revision, etc..) would work equally
> well.

>From what I've seen, most projects' maintainers choose to remove the
offending tag and retag from the url at rev that it was originally intended.

http://vtiger.fosslabs.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/changeset/6885

Was supposed to have been the final word, and the source of the release
tarballs. There unfortunately were commits a few days later.

  # svn rm (url)/tags/vtigercrm-4.2.4 \
  -m 'removing tag that later received commits'

  # svn switch (url)/branches/4.2.4

  # svn merge -r 6810:HEAD (url)/tags/vtigercrm-4.2.4
  (verify that changesets 6930 and 9127 come in)

  # svn commit -m 'describe r6930 and r9127 properly...'

  # svn cp \
  (url)/branches/4.2.4 \
  (url)/tags/vtigercrm-4.2.4 \
  -m 'tag vtigercrm-4.2.4. revised tag to incorporate mistaken tag-commits
  r6930 and r9127'