[Vtigercrm-developers] Milestone vs. Version

Allan Bush allan.bush+vtiger_dev at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 21:43:56 PDT 2006

I've cleaned up the version/milestone options and I've cleaned up most
of the 4.2 tickets.

There's a short list of 4.2 bugs I wasn't able to test against the 4.2
SVN code here: http://vtiger.fosslabs.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&version=4.2.3&order=priority
If someone could go through those and set those to the appropriate
status, version and milestones that would be most helpful.

There's also a long list of tickets with version 5.0.1
(http://vtiger.fosslabs.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&version=5.0.1&order=priority)
which should be adjusted.  I started on the list myself but it's too
long for one person to adjust manually.  If someone could set them all
to version 5.0 and milestone 5.0.1 directly in the database that would
be superber, or else maybe Richie could throw some man power at it.