[Vtigercrm-developers] Milestone vs. Version

Jeff Kowalczyk jtk at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 16 09:30:01 PDT 2006

Allan Bush wrote:
> There seems to be a lot on confusion between milestone and version when
> creating trac tickets.  I'm guessing this is a result of language
> barriers.

http://trac.edgewall.org/milestone/0.10

I really admire the way trac uses the component ticket field, and when
used properly, this really ties together what they are providing for trac
users with the milestone feature.

You can also see how the component view is less important for a released
version than an upcoming milestone, supporting Allan's description of the
difference.