[Vtigercrm-developers] vtigercrm-5.0.0-rc released

Richie richie at vtiger.com
Mon Aug 14 07:23:49 PDT 2006

We are on it. Will rename properly and release.

"
Numbering the status suffix (e.g. alpha|beta|rc) is
advisable unless it is certain there will only be one per release
status."

I understand that but how to make sure that it is going to be like that?

Note: I was thinking that we will have just this RC.
Depending on the feedbacks, we will have either a direct fullscale release
or subsequent RCs.

Richie

---- Jeff Kowalczyk<jtk at yahoo.com> wrote ----

  Richie wrote:
> We have released vtigercrm-5.0.0-rc today.

If you have the opportunity, renaming the files to

vtigercrm-5.0.0rc1.{tar.gz|.bin|.exe}

would be consistent with the discussed conventions for version naming,
and will assist packagers.

Numbering the status suffix (e.g. alpha|beta|rc) is
advisable unless it is certain there will only be one per release
status.

Thanks.