[Vtigercrm-developers] Update on vtigercrm-5.0.0 release

Aïssa webmaster at vtigerfacile.com
Tue Aug 8 05:02:19 PDT 2006

Dear team,
Usability opinion,
In calendar there is too much "tab"/"sub tab" : why not put all tabs on
same level ?

To go from a module to another, we have 3 methods
The new dropdown layer menu (cool i think is the best)
Parent tab and sub tabs (too much click)
And the "Open all menu" button
Why not supress the sub menu ?

On quotes.... The new layers for discount.... are missplaced, too on
top, we must scroll up to see them.
The pop up chat is too small
Best regards,
Aïssa