[Vtigercrm-developers] Update on vtigercrm-5.0.0 release

Richie richie at vtiger.com
Tue Aug 8 04:37:02 PDT 2006

Hello!

We are planning to have the RC this week. I would request the community to have a go at the demo
to see if there be any issues.

Those who are using the src code, do take the latest and have a look.
We are currently developing a new theme and hope to have it into the RC.

We are also merging the PostGres fixes given by Jens into the 5.0.0.

Jeff, do have a look at the svn src structure and let me know if any naming conventions have been flouted.

Thanks,
Richie