[Vtigercrm-developers] 4.2.4 branched

Allan Bush allan.bush+vtiger_dev at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 14:36:16 PDT 2006

Good day everyone,

I noticed that a branch was created for the 4.2.4 release, I take this
a a sign that I can start putting stuff into the 4.2 branch for the
4.2.5 release.

The first thing I'd like to do is to merge the 4.2_postgres branch
into the 4.2 branch (ticket #17).  I'd like to leave in the code from
ticket #69 (http://vtiger.fosslabs.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/69)
well doing this as I think the extra debugging information could
benefit from the eyes of a wider release.  If anyone has any comments
on this lets hear it.

jeffk, you seem to know how to juggle the svn branching/merging, feel
free to merge the branches.  If you're busy I'll figure it out and
probably do it later tonight.

Allan