[Vtigercrm-developers] Can we release 4.2.4 yet?

Allan Bush allan.bush+vtiger_dev at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 13:48:54 PDT 2006

On the bug list I see 3 bugs targeted for 4.2.4, 2 of which are
related to packaging and both have patches ready to go.  I agree the
3rd bug is important but I think it's too late in the release cycle to
fix it so it should probably be pushed back to 4.2.5.

Is there anything else holding up the 4.2.4 release?  Mike Fedyk seems
to have disappeared but doesn't anyone else have enough permissions to
package the release?  I'd like to see this get put out soon so I can
start working on stuff for the next release.

Allan