[Vtigercrm-developers] Home page Matrix ..

Michel JACQUEMES m.jacquemes at neuf.fr
Fri Apr 14 20:34:13 PDT 2006

Hi Saint,

A good idea, I think, to have a layout disposal made of blocks.

Do you think it will be a heavy work to let the user choose in preferences
what information he wants to see in each block.

We have to have in mind that in some large companies people have different
functions. Sales manager won’t be interested in same information than store
manager, and so on.

About graphs, something I am beginning to know well :-), have in mind that
we can imagine something more sophisticated than what we have done till now.
Have a look at this page:

http://pear.veggerby.dk/samples/

Michel

  _____