[Vtigercrm-developers] Customizing vTiger to do extra cool stuff

David Bain david.bain at alteroo.com
Fri Apr 7 11:52:42 PDT 2006

Is that a general comment about SOAP or is it related to php and SOAP? Bear
in mind that it would be vtiger acting as a SOAP client. The provider of the
webservice is running a .net platform, I'm not well informed about how
easily they could roll out a REST based solution.

How much of the stuff is already there in vtiger?
If 5 days (40 hours) is too little.
What is a more realistic estimate?