[Vtigercrm-developers] Help please.

Michel JACQUEMES m.jacquemes at neuf.fr
Tue Apr 4 21:30:30 PDT 2006

Hi Josh,

I have not the answer and I asked for explanation 2 month ago. I don't think
there is any, it is more probably some remaining thing from sugarcrm.

I worked a bit on that when migrating to mssql and found that it has to be
combined with uitype field:

 ("D","I","N")  are numeric, ("C","E","O") are not,
 "V" is numeric if uitype in (5,50,52,53,56,57)
 exceptions : tablename="contactdetails" columname="reportsto" uitype=57 ?
 "T" is numeric if uitype = 70

Not sure it helps, isn't it?

Michel