[Vtigercrm-developers] Help please.

Josh Lee jlee at zertis.net
Tue Apr 4 18:50:48 PDT 2006

Anyone wanna give this one a whirl?

What are quickcreate | quickcreatesequence | info_type for?

Most especially, what the heck does V~O, V~M, E~O, I~O, C~O, or T~O mean
on the field table?

mysql> select distinct typeofdata from field;
| typeofdata                                       |
| V~M                                              |
| V~O                                              |
| I~O                                              |
| E~O                                              |
| C~O                                              |
| T~O                                              |
| D~O                                              |
| D~O~OTH~GE~support_start_date~Support Start Date |
| N~O                                              |
| D~M                                              |
| D~O~OTH~GE~sales_start_date~Sales Start Date     |
| D~O~OTH~GE~start_date~Start Date                 |
| DT~M~time_start                                  |
| D~M~OTH~GE~date_start~Start Date & Time          |
| O~O                                              |
| T~M                                              |
| I~M                                              |
This just confuses the hell out of me.

--
Josh Lee
Software Engineer