[Vtigercrm-developers] PHP 5.5 upgrade results in blank page
alex at theclearsource.com
Mon Oct 26 22:18:39 GMT 2015
Did you update Pear? You may have to reinstall Pear:DB
From: vtigercrm-developers-bounces at lists.vtigercrm.com [mailto:vtigercrm-developers-bounces at lists.vtigercrm.com] On Behalf Of Søren Madsen
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2015 6:13 PM
To: Vtiger Developer List <vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com>
Subject: [Vtigercrm-developers] PHP 5.5 upgrade results in blank page
I have a server (CentOS) with vtiger 6.2 installed and everything was running just fine. I wanted to update PHP to v.5.5, but after the update, the vtiger login page is returned blank
- Just a white page without any errors.
- Debug Log doesn't return anything usefull.
- If I right click on the login page to see the sourcecode, this is also returned blank.
- I've added an index.html to test the site and this is displayed correct.
- I've tried to make a fresh install of vtiger too see if any server requirements failed - but all requirements are meet by the server. However the installation fails in step 2, when I'm supposed to give the MySQL and admin info, I never get to see this page. Then the installation script just returns a blank page again.
What am I missing? Anyone got a suggestion, I'm running out of ideas......
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the vtigercrm-developers