[Vtigercrm-developers] language pack breaking Webservices
davidv.net at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 09:49:26 PDT 2010
I'm glad that it helped you.
Your adventures with vtlib and webservices are not at the end yet. A lot
more fun is still to come ;-)
On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 12:06 PM, Alan Lord (News) <alanslists at gmail.com>wrote:
> On 24/06/10 15:04, David V. wrote:
> > A few months ago I've posted this bug report to the Trac :
> > http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/6380 ( vtwsclib - hangs
> > silently if language file missing )
> Thanks David,
> That's amazing!
> I wasn't sure at first, but I've just bean through our vtiger modules
> directory and I found three modules (the Project Management tool for
> 5.1.0 from the forge) that didn't have, unsurprisingly, en_gb language
> pack files.
> I just simply copied the en_us files to en_gb ones and it all started
> working again!
> This is quite a strange problem as the TB search is only ever looking at
> the Contacts or Leads module for this function, *and* the modules that
> were missing translations were modules that I had added using the Custom
> Module Manager, i.e. not likely to have language translations for
> *every* country when you install them.
> I don't know if I would have discovered this myself, or it might have
> taken a long, long time so thanks again!
> vtiger team this is quite a nasty little bug if you ask me. I will add a
> comment to TRAC shortly.
> The Open Learning Centre
> Join vtiger community at http://forums.vtiger.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the vtigercrm-developers