[Vtigercrm-developers] Query error "unknown column" in reports with a related module

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 16:28:22 GMT 2024

Check this "gem" of a piece of code in YOUR OWN system and make sue all
the tables are defined - I have raised several bugs with it over the
years when certain modules had errors in here...

https://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/-/blob/master/include/utils/VtlibUtils.php#L284

FWIW - why this thing was necessary I have no idea as all this
information is available in the module's main Class file.

Alternatively it could be in ReportRun or in the
generateReportsSecQuery() method of the module's Class file perhaps...

HTH

Al

//www.vtiger.com/