[Vtigercrm-developers] Test Automation of Vtiger

Tom Brown support at vtexperts.com
Thu Jul 25 18:39:26 GMT 2024

Sutharsan,

That's a great idea. We are interested and would contribute.

---

*Tom Brown* / Development Manager
+1 (818) 495-5557 / tbrown at vtexperts.com

*VTExperts*
vtexperts.com

The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for
the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon
is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and
destroy any copies of this information.