[Vtigercrm-developers] R: Integration with Meta

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 16:10:28 GMT 2024

Hi Stephane,

I believe you discontinued that connector because the facebook SDK project
for php was killed, right? So it wouldn't be php 8.x compatible.
If I'm not mistaken, the connector is still there but not displayed in the
UI. I think the main problem is that it wouldn't work in php 8.x. But if
you use php 7.4 and enable the connector, I believe it should work.