[Vtigercrm-developers] migration patch for Vtiger 7.1 to 7.5

Orville Jimenez orvillej at blackdiamondlandscape.com
Wed Oct 11 17:04:24 GMT 2023

Thank you Alexander and Alan, I found the files, yes I remembered it has to
be in order. It's been a while since my last upgrade a couple of years ago
from 6.5 to 7.1

I got issues with the zip file on the patch "vtiger7.zip" even after
setting it with correct permissions, the workaround was extracting the file
on my windows machine and zip it again, then it works and continues the
migration.

Have any of you already used this latest version in production? and how was
it so far?

The only reason I'm upgrading vtiger is because our provider is upgrading
the servers to another linux OS and to php8.x

Best Regards,

Orville

<#m_5983348667942597803_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>