[Vtigercrm-developers] migration patch for Vtiger 7.1 to 7.5

Orville Jimenez orvillej at blackdiamondlandscape.com
Tue Oct 10 19:15:20 GMT 2023

Hello,

Anybody knows where I can get migration patches from version 7.1 to 7.5.
I'm planning to upgrade our instance all the way to version 8.

My plan is to just run the migration patches to update our database and do
a fresh clean install of Version 8 and then connect the updated database
before moving all our custom modules so that I can eliminate unnecessary
and old custom codes we built into the previous versions that we no longer
need.

Does anyone know if there's a change in the database structure from version
7.1 to 7.5? or can I just run the 7.5 to 8 migration patch?

Any help or ideas are greatly appreciated, Thank you!.

Best Regards,

*Orville*

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>