[Vtigercrm-developers] vtigercrm-developers Digest, Vol 214, Issue 2

S T Prasad stprasad at stprasad.com
Wed Nov 8 04:49:19 GMT 2023

Hi Ruben,
I find the approach taken by the Vtiger team to be quite sorry.
They delegated the very important update that they are disabling the
logging to some one who rarely corresponds on the list.
I would have expected Prasad or Uma to indicate the same, along with
detailed reasons and work around.

With best regards,

S.T.Prasad