[Vtigercrm-developers] Upgrade vtiger 7.2 to PHP 8?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu May 4 11:32:12 GMT 2023

They are quite significant, but not a whole step change...

I'd migrate the vtiger to 7.5.0 first, on a test server, then port the
code changes/modifications from 7.2.0 into that and then test it on php8.

Meld [1] is a great tool for helping to merge modifications...

HTH

Al

[1] https://meldmerge.org/