[Vtigercrm-developers] Best mailchimp integration for Vtiger 7.x?

Tom Brown support at vtexperts.com
Fri Mar 31 13:44:13 GMT 2023

We've used myddleware and it works with mailchimp.

You should also look at make.com (formerly known as integromat).

---

*Tom Brown* / Development Manager
+1 (818) 495-5557 / tbrown at vtexperts.com

*VTExperts*
vtexperts.com

The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for
the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon
is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and
destroy any copies of this information.