[Vtigercrm-developers] Custom modules and migrating to vt7.5.0

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 15:45:46 GMT 2023

Nope I've never had an issue actually, and if you think about it, when
you start the upgrade process from the UI, the first thing it does is to
extract the latest vtiger upgrade zip file which overwrites the changed
core files anyway - so if a function was dropped the file would be
changed anyway?

I've only had this issue really when going from v5. So I do a 2 stage
process from v5 to v6, then v6 to v7. But then I need an old server to
do that anyway because getting v5 to run on anything more than php5 is a
PITA ;-)

HTH