[Vtigercrm-developers] Custom modules and migrating to vt7.5.0

Steve Kenow skenow at rdspos.com
Wed Jul 26 14:27:59 GMT 2023

Thank you. It looks like my process is very similar to yours, Alan, except
for the execution of the upgrade scripts.

Sutharsan - the custom modules are extensions from VT Experts, plus 1 that
was created using their custom module creator. I know there are a few that
will need to be upgraded with their process once everything else is done. I
haven't found any unexpected behaviors or other ill side effects from
having them enabled when I ran the db migration scripts, which does save me
some time.

Apart from that, it seems odd that the core migration will add menu entries
for active custom modules and not for the inactive modules. It would seem
more is needed to get entries into vtiger_app2tab so when they are
activated they show up.

*Steve Kenow*
Retail Data Systems of Minnesota
End-User Services & Support Manager