[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger SSO?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 09:02:26 GMT 2022

I have two customers using SSO, one with Microsoft Oauth 2, one with Google.

None of the code is public unfortunately but changes required are not huge.

basically, you will probably need to:

* modify the core Request Class - specifically the validateReferer method,
* roll your own login method to use when the 3rd party service
authorises the user,
* and change the login template.

Something like that anyway ;-)

Al