[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger CRM - 7.5.0 Release Planning

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 14:59:11 GMT 2022

I really hope there will be a Vtiger 7.5.1.

Every vtiger release introduces new bugs and there is no patch or hotfix
for those new bugs. We then have to wait for the next "big" version (eg. to
get fixes for the vt7.4 bugs are waiting for vt7.5), but then that new
version introduces its new bugs. I really think there needs to be patches
with bug fixes in between.

Saludos

Rubén