[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger CRM - 7.5.0 Release Planning

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Thu Sep 1 14:57:36 GMT 2022

Dear members,

Our silence on the community participation was due to a large-scale
implementation
we had to carry out on our opensource in the last several months. It was
exciting for us
as it gave us a much needed hands-on exercise.

It also helped us uncover some of the core design that needs tuning to meet
the
volumetric demands on large-scale implementation. We would be adding these
support as we move forward.

We are having the following agenda, here is the executive summary our
roadmap ahead:

Release 7.5.0 - (before Sep 31, 2022)
- Kindly cite any blocker issues with master or Ready to pull MRs that need
attention.
- Achieve code-freeze by Sep 07 will enable us to spend time on build
validation.

Next Release 8.0.0 - Wishlist - (Q2/Q3 2023)
- Refactored code-base (Server and Client)
- Composer support
- Bower support
- Remove Deprecated & Legacy code
- Many more...