[Vtigercrm-developers] relate event to custom module

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Tue May 24 22:45:38 GMT 2022

Thanks guys!

Alan,  your ability to pull out relevant 7-year-old posts is just brilliant!

Angelo, I think I found the table you meant. In case it can be useful for
anybody, the query I used to be able to create an Event via WF (using my
module as primary module) :

UPDATE com_vtiger_workflow_tasktypes SET modules =
'{"include":["Leads","Accounts","Potentials","Contacts","HelpDesk","Campaigns","Project",
"NAME_OF_MY_CUSTOM_MODULE"],"exclude":["Calendar","FAQ","Events"]}' WHERE
id = 4;

Saludos

Rubén