[Vtigercrm-developers] relate event to custom module

Angelo Paglialonga info at angelopaglialonga.com
Sat May 21 08:09:35 GMT 2022

Hi Ruben, workflows can be enabled and disabled on a per task basis, so just go to workflows task table then check the field which allows some modules for the specified task and write your module name in it.
All the best
Dott. Angelo Paglialonga
Consulenza vTiger CRM ad alto ROI.

Telefono: 338.6077866