[Vtigercrm-developers] Crate SalesOrder from Quotes copying only services but not products

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 02:35:18 GMT 2022

I believe what  you are looking for is  this file:
vtigercrm/modules/Inventory/views/Edit.php at around line 85:

[image: image.png]

That else statement handles the case when you are creating a new record
from a sales order or quote (if I'm not mistaken). If it's not exactly
there, it should be very close.

Saludos

Rubén