[Vtigercrm-developers] lineitems in table vtiger_inventoryproductrel deleted and created in each edit

Matus Sopko sopko at its4you.sk
Fri Mar 11 08:05:52 GMT 2022

But lineitem  are very dynamic, you can change

  * price
  * quantity
  * sequence
  * Product/Service from lineitem to another
  * add new Product/Service into lineitem
  * delete existing Product/Service from lineitem

with all conbinations.

This is not like track one statisc field from Accounts.

S pozdravom / Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Matus SOPKO

Dňa 11. 3. 2022 o 8:47 Angelo Paglialonga napísal(a):