[Vtigercrm-developers] questions about merge requests and issues

Angelo Paglialonga info at angelopaglialonga.com
Wed Mar 9 09:03:37 GMT 2022

Hi @Prasad there are a month or so of merge requests on git waiting for your approval, could you check them?

Also there are lots of open issues in the last 5-6 months, waiting at least a quick answer by you or someone else at vtiger to justify the effort of submitting them.

Otherwise how can we know if for you it’s ok to submit a merge request?
How can we know if an issue is gonna be fixed by vtiger or not?

For example about issue #1690 what’s your opinion?

Thank you for you time.

Angelo Paglialonga
Consulente per soluzioni CRM ad alto ROI.

Telefono: 3386077866
Skype: angelo.paglialonga
Web: https://www.angelopaglialonga.com