[Vtigercrm-developers] Create file/attachment field

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 18:22:40 GMT 2022

Alan, would you care to share your settings for the mailinglist? I
downloaded Thunderbird, but could not figure out how to setup the gname -
NNTP thing.

Angelo, my implementation was really a hack. That's why I was suggesting
changing the structure of UITYPES. I think we should aim to
1) be able to add uitypes without touching existing code.
2) Any added uitype should be available for all modules.

Prasad, I've opened the issue:
https://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/1678 Is that what you meant?