[Vtigercrm-developers] Discuss about 'PRELOAD'

Sukhdev Mohan s.mohan at myti.it
Mon Jan 24 11:53:26 GMT 2022

Yes the idea is to open source it. Probably GPLv3

I started doing it as an excercise in my spare time so need to refactor it.
I want to separate DB entities from business logic from the view and get
rid of that obnoxious uitype and those extra tables that are pretty empty
all the time. The idea is to have a backend that serves data through API
and have independent frontend in what ever framework/way you want.
I'll be uploading it to my GitHub as i get some time.