[Vtigercrm-developers] Discuss about 'PRELOAD'

Angelo Paglialonga info at angelopaglialonga.com
Fri Jan 21 10:12:40 GMT 2022

Hi Francesco why do we need something like that?
Could you explain the use cases?

I included a require  'vendor/autoload.php’ in a beforesave event to connect to google sheets for instance.
 Thanks

Angelo Paglialonga
Consulente per soluzioni CRM ad alto ROI.

Telefono: 3386077866
Skype: angelo.paglialonga
Web: https://www.angelopaglialonga.com