[Vtigercrm-developers] Security Update: RelatedListView SQLi Fix for 7.4.0

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Wed Jan 19 00:31:48 GMT 2022

Dear members,

We have released a hotfix for 7.4.0 that addresses SQLi vulnerability
in the Related Listview record counting.

Kindly download (vtigercrm7.4.0-hotfix1.zip
<https://sourceforge.net/projects/vtigercrm/files/vtiger%20CRM%207.4.0/Core%20Product/vtigercrm7.4.0-hotfix1.zip/download>)
and unzip into your CRM root directory.
Find more details on our tracker #1675
<https://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/1675>