[Vtigercrm-developers] recommended sql_mode

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Thu Jan 13 17:35:50 GMT 2022

sql_mode flag can vary over versions (5.7
<https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/sql-mode.html> vs 8.0
<https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/8.0/en/sql-mode.html>).

empty should make it work.

There are some flag to which we need to make the product compatible (follow
<https://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/202>)

   - STRICT_TRANS_TABLES
   - ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY
   - NO_ZERO_IN_DATE