[Vtigercrm-developers] how to know what lead an account came form?

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 20:27:24 GMT 2022

Thanks for the feedback guys!

I was hoping there was a straightforward way (via IDs) to achieve that. As
Alan pointed out, I think it could be easily achieved adding a column to
the accounts/contacts table to store the leadid, once it is converted,
using an eventhandler. If the Vtiger Team thinks this could be pulled, I
can submit a MR.
For the already existing records I will stick to a non-perfect method just
using the email.

Saludos

Rubén