[Vtigercrm-developers] how to know what lead an account came form?

Angelo Paglialonga info at angelopaglialonga.com
Tue Jan 4 11:50:22 GMT 2022

Hi Ruben , I think you could make  a sql query joining Leads and accounts  with same email and Converted flag set to 1.
@alan if you have a suggestion you could propose a merge request what do you think?

Angelo Paglialonga
Consulente per soluzioni CRM ad alto ROI.

Telefono: 3386077866
Skype: angelo.paglialonga
Web: https://www.angelopaglialonga.com