[Vtigercrm-developers] Happy New Year 2022

Angelo Paglialonga info at angelopaglialonga.com
Sun Jan 2 15:44:11 GMT 2022

Sorry to read that you had corona,  I travelled to Argentina and after a few awesome days I had to stop and isolate in an hotel for the corona too. Thank god I had three vaccines so that symptoms were mild!

Angelo Paglialonga
Consulente per soluzioni CRM ad alto ROI.

Telefono: 3386077866
Skype: angelo.paglialonga
Web: https://www.angelopaglialonga.com