[Vtigercrm-developers] Cannot save widgets on dashboard after migration to 7.4

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 16:07:36 GMT 2022

The line you have to uncomment is this one:

ini_set('display_errors','on'); version_compare(PHP_VERSION, '5.5.0') <= 0
? error_reporting(E_WARNING & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_DEPRECATED) :
error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_DEPRECATED & ~E_STRICT &
~E_WARNING);   // DEBUGGING

The file looks like this:

[image: image.png]

In that case I added line 21 and 22 to log errors into a file. you can use
that too.

As Alan pointed out, be sure to open config.inc.php and not other similarly
named files like config.performance.php or config.php.

Saludos

Rubén