[Vtigercrm-developers] Cannot save widgets on dashboard after migration to 7.4

Gigatux gigatux at protonmail.com
Tue Feb 1 23:05:11 GMT 2022

Hello Rubén,

this is what I have in config.init.php that resembles anything like a debug option.

// log_sql default value = false
$dbconfig['log_sql'] = false;

// persistent default value = true
$dbconfigoption['persistent'] = true;

// autofree default value = false
$dbconfigoption['autofree'] = false;

// debug default value = 0
$dbconfigoption['debug'] = 1;

There is nothing with "debug mode". As you can see, I've activated $dbconfigoption['debug'] to 1. It's made no material difference to /var/log/apache2/error.log. Debug mode set in /etc/apache2/apache2.conf but no material difference to the error.log file.

What I have noticed is that there are lots of these:

[Tue Feb 01 23:01:31.344190 2022] [watchdog:debug] [pid 12549] mod_watchdog.c(559): AH02980: Watchdog: nothing configured?

Presumably the are not of concern?

Regarding your question, absolutely! It was running fine on 7.2 when copied over to the new server.

Sent with [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com/) Secure Email.