[Vtigercrm-developers] Possible to make draft mail from workflow?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 09:53:41 GMT 2022

On 08/12/2022 16:05, Angelo Paglialonga wrote:
> Hi Alan I think they are stored in a queue table before being sent, Are
> you sure they are created as draft too?

My bad.

I was working on something for a customer yesterday that uses the Send
Email with PDFMaker attachments workflow task.

Due to an issue with permission on the cron scheduler, it crashed before
sending but created an email in "draft" state. I assumed wrongly (before
I found out it had crashed) that it added the emails in draft state
before the scheduler runs.

Working on it this morning I see that this is not the case.

Sorry for the noise.