[Vtigercrm-developers] Days / month names in expressions?

socialboostdk socialboostdk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 22:20:34 GMT 2022

Hi there,

Has anyone any smart fixes for getting day & month names in expressions?

If let's say I wanted to write an email saying "Happy Wednesday Chris, glad
we're in December" based on todays date 2022-12-07. So I'd perhaps need
something like getDayName(get_date('today')) and getMonthName(
get_date('today')).

I'm thinking this must be an issue that someone has come across before? I'd
rather not do a VERY long IF/THEN structure to guess month names etc :)

Thanks!

Best
Chris