[Vtigercrm-developers] Best Vtiger 7.x module builder?

Vincenzo Bruno v.bruno at vinsoft.it
Sat Aug 20 10:04:52 GMT 2022

Il 19/08/22 18:35, Rubén A. Estrada Orozco ha scritto:
> VGS has a free module that lets you create relations.

Isn't free

https://www.vgsglobal.com/extensions/vtiger-module-builder/

I agree that a Module Builder is a killer feature VT open source needs.

We are in the era of (no|low)-code application and VT was ahead of
competitors many years ago, now is far behind.

Or the open source VT gains new community development or it will fade
away soon

Saluti

Vincenzo

Vincenzo Bruno (cell. 328-7252923)