[Vtigercrm-developers] Best Vtiger Asterisk integration?

Oleg Antonov oleg.a at pinstudio.ru
Fri Aug 19 17:06:38 GMT 2022

Since you are in the developer mailing list you certainly can :)

But it ties Asterisk (which can be configured many ways, setup on various
operation systems) and vTiger (also variety of configuration web server
etc) and depends on network connection…
Is is not plug’n’play. That is why setup and configuration included in
package.
Contact me on Telegram or WhatsApp +79219229191 if you what to look on it
closer.

El El vie, 19 ago 2022 a las 14:23, socialboostdk <socialboostdk at gmail.com>
escribió:

> Hi Oleg,
>
> Ok - sounds good. Is this something I can set up myself?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Chris
>
> On Fri, 19 Aug 2022 at 13:12, Oleg Antonov <oleg.a at pinstudio.ru> wrote:
>
>> Hey Chris
>>
>> There are several solutions, but I believe I have developed the best one
>> :)
>>
>> https://youtu.be/tfSVHBtNtOs
>>
>> http://asteriskconnector.com/en/
>>

>> El El vie, 19 ago 2022 a las 12:23, socialboostdk <
>> socialboostdk at gmail.com> escribió:
>>
>>> Happy Friday everyone!
>>>
>>> Anyone has experience with Asterisk integration?
>>>
>>> I have a client who would like it, but I have little experience with it
>>> and do not know the different integrations very well :)
>>>
>>> Thank you in advance!!
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Chris