[Vtigercrm-developers] Best Vtiger 7.x module builder?

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 15:43:07 GMT 2022

I don't know if this one is the best one, but at least it's free:
https://www.technokrafts.com/technokrafts-shop/vtiger-crm-addons/vtiger-module-builder/

VTExperts and VGS also have such modules. I don't know about any others.
I feel Its4you should include one such module in their modules suite to
make their offer even better (it's already great) .

I think vtiger open source should have a native module builder and the
ability to create relation fields. Yeti has a module builder that is really
good in my opinion. I hope vtiger could have that.
One more thing I would like to see in vtiger is the ability to name the DB
columns of custom fields instead of assigning the cf_xxxx names (Yeti does
let you choose the name).

Saludos

Rubén